Like us on Facebook

Jan 15, 2012

Sayings of Imam Khomeini R.A Part 9 (Urdu)

"Personal desire, age, and my health do not allow me to personally have a role in running the country after the fall of the current system." -Ayatollah Khomeini (in an interview with the Associated Press, Paris, November 7, 1978)
"I have repeatedly said that neither my desire nor my age nor my position allows me to govern." -Ayatollah Khomeini (in an interview with the United Press, Paris, November 8, 1978)
"I don't want to have the power or the government in my hand; I am not interested in personal power." -Ayatollah Khomeini (in an interview with The Guardian newspaper, Paris, November 16, 1978)
"I don't want to be the leader of the Islamic Republic; I don't want to have the government or the power in my hands. I only guide the people in selecting the system." -Ayatollah Khomeini (in an interview with an Austrian TV reporter, Paris, November 16, 1978)
"It is the Iranian people who have to select their own capable and trustworthy individuals and give them the responsibilities. However, personally, I can't accept any special role or responsibility." -Ayatollah Khomeini (in an interview with Le Journal newspaper, Paris, November 28, 1978)

Related Articles in Same Category
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Press "Hide/Show" To Read Other's Comments

Item Reviewed: Sayings of Imam Khomeini R.A Part 9 (Urdu) Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top