Like us on Facebook

Jul 31, 2011

Islamic Maseeha 14 (Prophet Jesus) Complete Series

The Second Coming


“And there is not one of the people of the Scripture but will believe in him before his death.[10] And on the Day of Resurrection, he will be a witness against them.”[11] (Quran 4:159)


“And he (Jesus) is a sign of (the coming of) the Hour, so do not doubt it.[12] And follow Me, this is a straight path (leading to God and His paradise).” (Quran 43:61)
Jesus on the Day of Resurrection


“‘When God will say,’ O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit (Gabriel) and you spoke to people in the cradle and in old age; and when I taught you the Book, wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel; and when you made out of clay the likeness of a bird, by My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My permission, and you healed the blind and the leper by My permission, and when you brought the dead to life by My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from (killing) you when you came to them with clear proofs, but the disbelievers among them said, ‘This is nothing but plain magic.’” (Quran 5:110)


“And God will say (on the Day of Resurrection), ‘O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, ‘Worship me and my mother instead of God?’[13]’ He will say, ‘Glory be to You! It is not for me to say what I have no right (to say). If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is (hidden) in myself and I do not know what is in Yours. Indeed, You are the Knower of the unseen.’[14] I did not tell them except what You commanded me, ‘Worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I was among them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. If You punish them, they are Your servants, and if You forgive them, indeed You are the All-Mighty, the All-­Wise.”[15] God will say, ‘This is the Day when the truth will benefit those who were truthful. To them belong gardens with rivers running through it (in Paradise), where they will stay forever. God is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. That is the great success.’ To God belongs the heavens and the earth and whatever is within them, and He is Able to do all.” (Quran 5:116-120)


Related Articles in Same Category
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Press "Hide/Show" To Read Other's Comments

Item Reviewed: Islamic Maseeha 14 (Prophet Jesus) Complete Series Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top